Enterprising In Faith
by Franly Nkulu
Format(s): Soft Cover Print
About The Book
How do we enterprise in faith? To help us memorise the seven steps, I use the acronym HOW, which stands for Hearing the Voice of God, Observing the Word of God and Waiting for the Hand of God. The acronym HOW in turn is a summary of seven habits with the acronym TACTICS, which stands for Train, Align, Control, Train, Insist, Care and Settle.
1. Hearing the Voice of God:
- To train our spirit to watch for inspiration.
2. Observing the Word of God:
- To align our mind to God’s like two wheels through meditation.
- To control our emotions with God’s word’s instruction.
- To train up our will to follow God’s way’s direction.
3. Waiting for the Hand of God:
- To insist to say what we want to see in manifestation.
- To care for others’ well-being in compassion.
- To settle to wait upon the Lord’s solution.
About The Author
Author: Franly Nkulu
Franly Nkulu is an entrepreneur and a Biblical business success teacher who focuses on enterprising in faith. He practises inventive entrepreneurship or “first principle design thinking” entrepreneurship, by thinking with wit and by using a success system that is built on the foundation of spirituality, literacy, morality, strategy, prosperity, connectivity and mastery.
This wit is the wisdom or the applied faith that he has gained and developed successfully over many years by identifying his calling, gifts, and skills through the art of inspiration, interpretation and application.
His three main strengths are automation, computation, and aggregation. By consistently applying these skills within the financial sectors, he has gained immense recognition and has risen through the ranks as a financial engineer.